10 Reasons To Choose Our House Clearance Team In Cobham
If you’re searching for a house clearance company in Cobham, here are 10 reasons to opt for Greenleaf Clearance this winter:
- We’re fully qualified and registered. Greenleaf Clearance has all the relevant licenses and full insurance cover to undertake household and office clearances. That includes a proper registration from the Environment Agency as a waste carrier, a scrap metals dealers licence and the fact we are Surrey Trading Standards approved.
- Our insurance provides full liability cover for all our services, including house clearances in Cobham.
- We’re punctual, professional and reliable, and we always deliver.
- Our house clearance team in Cobham can clear any type of waste and ensure that your property is left clean and tidy.
- We’re highly rated by previous customers who love our ‘polite and informative’ team.
- We carry out house clearances with the utmost respect and care, including those following a grievance.
- Greenleaf Clearance has the equipment needed to remove even the largest items.
- We provide a Duty of Care Transfer Note so you will never have to worry about being fined for flytipping. Without one of these, you could be fined £2,000 if your provider does not dispose of your waste properly.
- Our services include the removal of scrap metal with the possibility of cash for non-ferrous metals.
- As a family-run business, we pride ourselves on our integrity and can take on any sized house clearance in Cobham.