10 Reasons To Choose Our House Clearance Service In Redhill
If you need an efficient house clearance in Redhill this summer, here are just 10 reasons to choosen Greenleaf Clearance:
- Greenleaf Clearance is both qualified and experienced in this field. We have a registration from the Environment Agency as a waste carrier, a scrap metals dealers licence, and are Surrey Trading Standards approved.
- We have all the necessary qualifications, including full liability cover for all our services.
- We deliver both efficient waste clearances and exceptional customer service.
- Our quick and efficient house clearance team in Redhill can clear any type of waste. They will also ensure that your property is left clean and tidy afterwards.
- We’re received glowing testimonials from previous customers with one client saying how ‘nothing was too much trouble’.
- We always carry out house clearances with the care and respect your property deserves.
- Greenleaf Clearance has the equipment needed to remove even the largest items.
- We provide a Duty of Care Transfer Note after your house clearance in Redhill. This means you won’t have to worry about being fined for fly-tipping. Without this type of notice, you could be fined £2,000 if your provider does not dispose of your waste properly.
- Our services include the removal of scrap metal with the possibility of cash for non-ferrous metals.
- As a family-run business, we pride ourselves on our integrity and can take on any sized house clearance in Redhill.